- Chinese legislators hear report on CPC history study
- Chinese FM puts forward four propositions for practicing true multilateralism
- Hong Kong reports 5 more imported COVID-19 casesChina to expand coverage of social relief for the vulnerable
- Global brands tap Chinese market via consumer products expo China sees rise in urban, rural subsistence allowances in Q1
- Interview: Tapping Chinese market potential to benefit world, says Orient Group chiefChina issues guideline on social investment in rural sectors
- China to unveil 2,000-year-old ancient city on Silk Road in Xinjiang Cinema hotels gain popularity in China
- Scenic spots in ice cream competition to attract tourists
- China StoriesYoung girl comes back to hometown to develop bee breeding industry
Romania’s largest “vaccination marathon,” aimed at further boosting COVID-19 jab rollout in the country, kicked off here Friday.
- Nepal to airlift oxygen cylinders from China for COVID-19 patients
- Xinhua Commentary: WHO endorsement of Chinese vaccine injects impetus to COVID-19 fight
The NATO bombing of the former Chinese embassy in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia in 1999 was commemorated on Friday by officials from the Serbian government and Chinese embassy.